226 8th St, Miami Beach, FL 3313...
Nike Chicago is a Nike store branch. Store address is at 669 N Michigan Ave, Chicago, IL, 60611, US.
Nike is an American multinational corporation that is engaged in the design, development, manufacturing, and worldwide marketing and sales of footwear, apparel, equipment, accessories, and services. The company was founded on January 25, 1964, as “Blue Ribbon Sports”, by Bill Bowerman and Phil Knight, and officially became Nike, Inc. on May 30, 1971. The company takes its name from Nike, the Greek goddess of victory. Nike markets its products under its own brand, as well as Nike Golf, Nike Pro, Nike+, Air Jordan, Nike Blazers, Air Force 1, Nike Dunk, Air Max, Foamposite, Nike Skateboarding, Nike CR7, and subsidiaries including Jordan Brand and Converse. In addition to manufacturing sportswear and equipment, the company operates retail stores under the Niketown name. Nike sponsors many high-profile athletes and sports teams around the world, with the highly recognized trademarks of “Just Do It” and the Swoosh logo.
Find your favorite Nike footwear, apparel and accessories at the best value. Shop Men’s, Women’s, Kids’ and Jordan.
– Order Pickup: Buy your favorites styles online and pick them up in store.
– Become A Member: New members in the Nike App get 15% off their first in-store purchase.
– Curbside Service: You can pick up, return or exchange product without leaving your car.
– Swoosh Text: Text us for easy, personal 1:1 services from our Nike Athletes.
– Nike Experts: Get real-time advice on all things sport and style from our team of experts.
– Shopping As It Should Be: 60-day worry-free trial and receiptless returns on every item when you’re a member with us.
– Shop Nike Factory Sale: The styles and savings you find inside Nike Factory Stores are now available online.
You can also order Nike products at www.nike.com or the mobile app.